Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dj Seth Dean-Back Road Style 1

1.Freeze-freezin
2.Whodini-5 minutes of funk
3.Malcom Mclaren & The World Famous supreme team-World Famous
4.Malcom Mclaren-Buffalo love
5.Marjie Joseph-knockout
6.B B & Q Band-Im a deamer
7.52nd Street-Tell me(how you feel)
8.5Star-Let me be the one
9.Cherrell & Alexander Oneal-Saturday Love
10.Vicky Love-Stop playing on me
11.Bootsy rubber band-Burn Rubber
12.X25 Band-Jam it
13.Catch-get on Freak
14.BarKays-Freaky Behavior
15.Stacy Lattisaw-Feel my love tonight
16.Sun - Sun Is Here
17.Tony Cook &The Party people-On the floor(rock it)
18.Dazz Band-On the one for fun
19.Instant funk-No stoppin that rockin
20.Orbit-And the beat goes on
21.Hashim-Al-Naayfish(the soul)
22.Run DMC-It's like that
23.Twilight 22-Electric Kingdom
24.Yaz-Don't do it
25.Channel one-Technicolor
26.Palmerforce two-Streew wars
27.Ice man JA-Mega Jone's BASS
28.Cybotron-Clear

2 comments:

  1. I'm digging the site my man..pretty dope shit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnx man im glad theres people out there that appreciate the oldschool still, we just started this and we got tons more music to go IT DONT STOP!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete