Friday, February 12, 2010

Dj Seth Dean-Back Road Style 3

Cameo-Candy
New Edition-Candy Girl
Jackson 5-I want you back(remix)
Sybil Thomas-Rescue me
Alicia Meyers-I want to thank you
Gwen Guthrie-Getting hott
Melba Moore-Take my love
Melba Moore-Make your mind up tonight
Evelyn Champagne King-Im in love
Laurice Hudson-Feel my love
Maxine Singleton-You cant run from love
Whispers-Keep on loving me
Midnight Star-Midas Touch
5Star-Love take over
New Edition-Cool it now
Carlos c.Ward-A new way
Jermain Stewart-The word is out
Leot Littlepage-The Drain
Ms Thang-Thunder and lightning
Orange Juice Jones-The Rain
Mos def vs Newcleus-Jam on it
GLOBE + Pow wow-Play that beat
ExtraT's-I like it(cornflakes)
Newcleus-Jam on it revenge
Africa Bambaata & S.S.F-Looking for the perfect beat
Tyrone Brunson-The smurf
New Edition-Kinda girls we like
Globe +Whiz kid-Celebrate
Carrie Lucas-Summer in the streets
Sharon Redd-Beat the street

No comments:

Post a Comment